Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Things to Watch For!

Hey there! I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of fall and getting ready for Halloween. I love fall, it truly is my favorite season. I am adding the last of my "Halloween line" to the shop hopefully by the end of the week. I can't believe it but I've sold out of my Advent Calendars! They are only available now by special order, so get yours in quick so you still have lots of time to countdown!

A few things to watch for in the coming weeks:

1. My first tutorial! My Halloween "gift" to you!

2. My first giveaway! Wooohoo! I am working lots of late nights to get the shop stocked and ready.

3. "I Am Grateful For..." Quiet Book. This one has been a blast to design and I can't wait to share it with you all. It will be a completely customizable book and will be a great present for the holidays.

4. Christmas Items. It is almos that time of year! If you can believe it. The Christmas items will be trickling in hopefully in the next month or so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails