Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ballard Designs

So what did I behold in my new Ballard Design catalog? These divine stockings.

Actually, I am not wild about the shape, fabric, colors, or anything really about them, well except for the RUFFLE. Loving it. Don't be surprised if you see that style sneaking its way into my design plan. I am crossing my fingers that my stocking fabrics arrive in the next week or so. I love my fabric coop but the only downer is the wait for the fabric. (Not that I am complaining by any stretch, just more anticipation than anything....)

Happy Wednesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails