Thursday, February 12, 2009

What Should I Do Next?

I have hit you could say sort of a blogging 'rut'. (Except, I do have some of my own personal projects that I've been working on to share...so look for that!) So to help remedy that there is a little poll in the side bar to get y'alls opinion. So click those votes away!

So some of the things I have been thinking to do are...

1. A Tutorial. What kind would you guys like? I didn't get around to a Valentine's one, but what are you itching to make?

2. Just More Posts. This one would require more time and creative thought from me. Which I am happy to do!

3. Giveaway. Ya. Nuf said.

4. Sew Along. We could pick a project to do 'together' when everyone is done we can share pictures on flickr! These are fun because you see all different styles and ideas emerge.

So I wish I was more creative about blogging, but again enters said 'rut'.

Well happy Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday, homemade pizza night!

Life is wonderful and there are so many reasons to celebrate!!!

2 comments:

  1. tutorial -- or a rigged giveaway where I get whatever you're giving away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i vote for anything BUT SEWING...and you know why. lol. where do you buy your pizza dough at?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails