Thursday, July 9, 2009

Halloween Goodness

Yes...again I know it is July. :) I am just getting things ready in my shop because I am coming up to my busy time of year. Here are some of the latest additions...

A new Halloween Quiet Book...a lot simpler than the one I made last year. The kit and pattern are available here.

2010 Update - As of late August 2010, kits are available again in my shop.
You can also just purchase the pattern without a kit.









This book has 5 removable 'characters'. Trying to make the books more interactive.



Some new Trick or Treat Totes....





And of course I had to make a Halloween Version...



So there they are my almost complete Halloween 'line'. I have yet to make the new Halloween Countdown Calendar, that is on the cutting table for next week. I also have some Thanksgiving things up my sleeves.

See ya!

4 comments:

  1. Those little finger puppets are darling. They remind me of some halloween finger puppets that we had growing up. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I was just loving these in your store today. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this b/c you can do just about any holiday for these! Thanks for giving me a great Xmas idea! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a Halloween quiet book! I shared this idea on my blog here: http://www.vixenmade.com/2012/10/halloween-fun-for-kids.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails