Monday, October 5, 2009

New Halloween Totes!

I thought I was done with Halloween items, but I guess not! I love Halloween colors; orange, black, purple, a touch of green...I love them all! I was going through my fabric stash and found loads of Halloween scrap fabric from Countdown calendars and totes. I always have a hard time thinking of ways to use up those scraps and I don't want them to go to waste. So after some playing with placement and some quick cutting and seams...these cute bags came about.



I just imagine them all full of treats on Halloween...so cute! They are also up in the shop.

Happy October!

Oh and thanks for the input on the patterns...the poll is still up and awaiting your input!

2 comments:

  1. what fun totes. hopefully those totes will be full of candy! i'm still sticking with the same idea as last year when it comes to our costumes...no sewing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails