Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Personalized Children's Totes

I have been in a tote making phase. I love totes! There is nothing like a fun new tote or purse to show off. I just need to make one for me.

A few weeks ago I showed you the Elle tote...



polka dots, pink...so cute.

Today here is the Talli tote...



I can't get enough of this fabric. Yes, you may be thinking it looks familiar.



I am loving fuchsia ruffles along the bottom.

I wanted to do the initial in a fun and different way. So the initial is on a felt medallion that hangs from one of the handles. (Is medallion the right word...I couldn't think of a better word.)



Boy ones are on the way. I promise. I just had to get the ruffles out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails