Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thanks Everyone and More Owl Totes!

Wow! Thanks to everyone who offered to help with pattern testing. Like I said, patterns will be ready throughout the year. But I hope to have a few for you within the next 6 weeks. I will be in touch with you all. You all are wonderful!!!

Here are the last of the Owl Totes...I told you I made a lot...

Gracie...one of my new favs.

Hibiscus is returning...love the red.

Ivy, a little sassy with those fuchsia wings don't you think?

Stripey is returning too.


Finally, here is a sneak peak of the next new thing I am working on.



Thanks for reading!
LeAnne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails