Tuesday, August 10, 2010

'Give Thanks' Thanksgiving Countdown Caldendar Pattern

I am happy to release two new patterns today!

My most popular 'Countdown Calendar' the 'Give Thanks' Thanksgiving Countdown Calendar is now available as a PDF pattern!


Thank you to Erin who pattern tested this Countdown Calendar for me! You can see her completed calendar here and in the Flickr group.

I am also releasing NEW Countdown Cards!
These were a HUGE hit last year and I am happy to say the new cards are much, much cuter!! 
The Countdown Cards can be used with or without the Calendar. (Directions are given to do so.) These are super easy to put together. Just send to your favorite online photo-site (Sam's Club, Costco, etc) and print off as 4" x 6" photos! You can print the whole set for about $5.00.

This file includes 34 activity cards plus four blank cards!
If you purchased cards last year and want this 'upgrade' contact me
I am offering this new set to previous purchasers at a discount.


Then, if you just can't decide which pattern you want, good news for you!
I am offering both together as a 'bundle pack' at a reduced price.


Well. Lemme just say...those were patterns that were a lot of work to put together. But I am so glad they are done and available for you! I will be releasing both a Christmas card file and advent pattern soon.

Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails