Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Handmade Christmas

I know...it isn't even Halloween yet. However, I am a firm believer that as soon as the calendar turns November 1st, Christmas is here in about a second it seems.

So with that being said, it will soon be time to start planning for Christmas. So to help you out in your plans, Tasha over at Creation Corner is organizing a Handmade Christmas series November 1st - 14th.

monogram

There will be a different crater featured each day along with a tutorial for a handmade gift! I am excited because I will contributing on November 14th. So if you aren't following Creation Corner, be sure to sign up so you see all the great gift giving ideas.

Happy Tuesday!

LeAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails