Friday, October 29, 2010

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas

At least on my computer.

I am happy to release a new pattern! Need new stockings this Christmas? I've got you've covered.  




The reindeer stocking is up and in the shop. The stocking is quite easy to make and is a wonderful beginning level sewing project. I made a set for my family last year and we absolutely love them. I adore the cuffs on these stockings, very festive. I plan on having more stocking patterns available in the coming weeks including: Santa, Elf, and Snowman...maybe a few more. We shall see.

Oh, even though this post is all Christmas... Happy Halloween! Have fun wearing costumes and eating candy!

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails