Wednesday, December 28, 2011

the wall


I've been asked about the wall behind the blocks. Is it vinyl? Stencil? Neither. It is Allen + Roth wallpaper from Lowe's! The best part is that it only costs $20.00 a roll. Yep. The color says beige/tan on the package and the photo on Lowe's.com makes it look more tan than it is in reality.  It isn't 100% gray but I say it is much more gray than tan. This wall gets a lot of natural light so it really makes the pattern pop.  The wallpaper looks amazing when it is up and is a great way to add interest. Get prepared for many complements if you install this wallpaper.

Hope that answers your questions! :)

Happy New Year!

LeAnne

1 comment:

  1. The girl I VT has that same wall paper! It looks great in person too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails