Friday, July 6, 2012

Countdown to the Holidays SALE

Yes, if you can believe it the Holiday Season will be here before we know it. It happens at the same time every year but some how it always seems to sneak up on us. For all you 'planners' out there - or if you aren't a planner but want to be - I am going to help you get a jump on your Holiday Project List. 


For the month of July I am offering all my Countdown Patterns for $5.00, regular price $8.50. 

My most popular Countdown Calendar.  Makes a great tradition for the month of November.

In the pockets you can put the Countdown Cards, sells separately but also on sale!  Each card gives a different activity for your family to do that focuses on gratitude and family. See bottom of the post for a link. 



My newest Countdown Calendar, released last season. Another great family tradition!

My take on the traditional Christmas Advent Calendar. Every family needs one of these to countdown to Christmas Day.

 This calendar also has cards that sell seperately for the pockets. See bottom of the post for a link.  




Additionally, I will be offering my Countdown Cards for $4.00, regular price $6.50. 

As I mentioned above:




 Advent Cards




Get started early this year on Holiday Projects! Christmas fabric has already hit stores, and Halloween will be popping up very soon. :)


Happy Friday,


LeAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails