Friday, April 19, 2013

I've Been Cleaning and Updating My Shop

In preparation for the coming months,  I've been tidying and dusting off all my listings over at my Etsy shop. The big push was Etsy releasing a new feature to offer digital files as an instant download. So as of tonight, all my PDF listings now offer that feature. So what does that mean? It means that you no longer have to wait for me to email out your patterns! Yay! Once your payment has cleared you will receive an email from Etsy with a link to download your file(s). Talk about sweet! (You can tell if a listing is available via download by looking for the features circled in pink.)



So what is coming in the coming months? Lots. I promise. In the meantime, I am making lists, crossing things off, planning, and of course - most importantly - sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails