Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Tutorial: Charming Christmas Ornaments

It's beginning to look a lot like....Christmas?! Yep. Or at least in my living room it is. :)


I've had a great time cooking up some fun Christmas Ornaments for Moda Bake Shop as part of their Christmas in July series. Although it is July, get a little 'holly jolly' a little early this year and head on over to check out my tutorial.

 These are the ornaments you can find in the tutorial:


The handprint ornaments make a great keepsake....

Who doesn't love a little hexi?


The mini-hexi's are even cuter.

Simple. Classic. Perfect.
Simple and square.


So that is one of the many projects going on over here. I have lots more to come. :)

Thanks for reading,

LeAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails