Monday, April 11, 2016

Simple Patchwork Pillows - FREE Pattern

One thing I love making right now are pillows. When I made my first quilted pillow, I had no idea how much I'd enjoy making them and how dare I say...addicting...they'd turn out to be.

Over Christmas, I made this super simple and oh so cute Christmas pillow from a collection of my vintage/vintage inspired Christmas fabrics I love to hoard keep on hand for Christmas projects.  I made three of them as gifts.



Christmas. I love it.

Then I made the same pillow using one of my beloved Happy Go Lucky charm packs (I just cut it into 2.5" squares) to make for my friend Christine.


 

Then I made all of these.


See addicting.

So today I'm sharing the pattern for these pillows because they really are super simple and super addicting. (It's so simple, but the pattern includes full directions on finishing the pillow.) So dig out that random mini-charm pack and make something fun and quick for yourself. Or cut that prized what-in-the-world-can-I-make-with-only-one-charm-pack into 2.5" squares and have enough fabric for four pillows. You know one for you the rest for friends...or for your couch. Because a couch full of pretty pillow like these....is quite a fun sight.


 

That is until, your kids or husband, throw them on the ground one minute after you arrange them just so. Oh well, even if that happens, take a picture to document it and frame it where you can see if often. Then you can sigh at pillow perfection whenever you feel the need. 

Happy Sewing!

Pattern: Simple Patchwork Pillows by Everyday Celebrations


2 comments:

  1. I've loved seeing all of your beautiful pillows on IG! Thank you so much for the pattern LeAnne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pillows. Thank you for sharing how you make them

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails