Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Counting Down the Days


9/17/11 Update - I now have a pattern available for a Halloween Countdown Calendar similar in style

See this post for details.

I love advent calendars! As children, my mom made each of us our "own" Christmas Advent Calendars to countdown the days. Those calendars where loved and used so very much. I made a Christmas Advent eariler in the year that I absolutely love. Then this summer, I decided to make a Halloween Advent. I was inspired after seeing the Pottery Barn Halloween Advent a couple of years back and I came up with my version. I love Halloween and all the fun decorations and memories that come with it. I made another one for the Shop because the first one is already off to a happy home.

Enjoy! (My favorite part is the little ghost.)








5 comments:

  1. I made that same Christmas Advent years ago and I was also inspired by the Pottery Barn catalogue and made my own Halloween advent last year. We're twinkers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that advent! A little bit of a project, but so worth it.

    Thanks for the comment and the feature. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable Halloween advent. It looks like something this sewing challenged chick could accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LeAnne! This is so cute. I want to make one so badly. Love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you an Martha's Halloween Workshop! Love your Halloween Countdown! :) Becca

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails