Friday, October 10, 2008

Make Your Table {Spookalicious} This Halloween

Make your kitchen table truly 'spookalicious' this Halloween with a great runner.







There is a great tutorial on the Purl on how to make quick napkins, table runner, or table cloth using the same technique. It is super quick and on requires little prep. I've made two runners using this technique and you honestly can't mess it up. So go grab some fabric, a cutting board, and an iron and get sewing! (This would also be a great holiday gift.) If you don't read the Purl's blog...you are missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails