Thursday, November 6, 2008

Homemade Chocolate Sauce

So I am shutting down my old blog this weekend. :( There were some great posts on that little thing, but I thought I would share some of the recipes I posted there. Make sure you use the Thanksgiving Dressing one this year...it is to die for!

Originally Written: Thursday, November 8, 2007

Here is a great recipe, super easy and super good. (We made it to top off brownies and ice cream.)

1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup sifted unsweetened cocoa
pinch of salt
1 cup water
2 teaspoons vanilla

Combine in a medium sauce pan, heat till boiling. This makes a great deal, so you can half it and it makes plenty. I also keep extras in a small Ziploc container in the fridge. Then just heat it up when you need some.

1 comment:

  1. halloween itself was disappointing because many people were total stingies on the goods! oh well, fox won't remember...but I will! lol!

    we'll see you and j-man when you head down for Christmas. maybe then you can make some of these treats for the fam - minus the nuts. no nut fans live in this house!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails