Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Pretzel Treats


Shelly has a marvelous idea; and did last year too! A holiday recipe swap! You can go here to read all the details. I have been a slacker at blogging about it because of the show then the following orders. So here is my recipe for this week and I promise to do a bunch next week.
This is one of my new favorite Christmas goodies! I found the recipe last year on Family Fun. They are super easy and super yummy. :)


Christmas Pretzel Treats

Bite-size, waffle-shaped pretzels
Hershey's Kiss or Hershey's Hug
M&M's candy

1. Heat the oven to 170ยบ. Set a number of bite-size, waffle-shaped pretzels (one for each treat) in a single layer on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, then top each pretzel with an unwrapped Hershey's Kiss or Hershey's Hug.

2. Bake for 4 to 6 minutes (the white chocolate will melt more quickly), until the chocolates feel soft when touched with a wooden spoon. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and quickly press an M&M's candy into the center of each Kiss.
3. Allow the treats to cool for a few minutes, then place them in the refrigerator to set, about 10 minutes. Place handfuls of the candies in clear plastic bags and tie on colorful ribbons.
Quick, easy, and oh so yummy!

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for sharing that recipe!! ive had them, and attempted them on my own, and ended up with burnt prezles and chocolate. cant wait to make the REAL ones!! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They looked so festive that I had to make them! We had them tonight, and I'm in love! They are the perfect blend of salty and sweet. I made some with truffle kisses, and they melt faster too. And they are good with mint M&M's on top! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails