1. Hobby Lobby. It is coming!!! In a previous post, I mentioned my new found love for Hobby Lobby. Today I was checking online in hopes of finding when my local store would be opening. Drum roll please...it is coming March 9th! I am soooo excited. Anyone want to come to the Grand Opening with me? I am serious. :)
2. Hearts! Hearts! Hearts! I am almost up to 100 hearts in my Etsy shop! I just hit 25 sales so I am pretty proud of all that happening in less than six months. To celebrate almost being to 100 hearts I made a cute heart apron yesterday. No picture yet, but it way cute.
3. Personal Projects! I have been so busy with projects for the shop that my shelf of projects has been pretty neglected. These are the things "in process" that I hope to have done soon.
Apron - mine is black and white
Sewing Machine Cover & Sewing Machine Mat - Totally inspired by this cover & I adore Candace's shop. I am thinking red polka dots for mine. :) I haveplans for this mat-with-pockets-that-will-hold-all-those-pesky-threads....not sure what to call it. But it is coming together in my head.
Table Runners & loving this new blog
4. Giveaways! February is going to be a fun month! I am planning some giveaways to celebrate six months of my shop being open. (And also celebrating 100 hearts and 25 sales!!!) Stay tuned.
5. Life in general. I truly am so blessed. Everyday I am reminded of how wonderful life is and the amazing blessings that I have in my life. I love my family, life, and all that I am able to experience.
Yay! I hope everyone is having a marevleous day. I am except for the 5" of addtional snow that fell last night and this morning. I think that brings the grand total to 22"ish of snow on the ground. Joy!