Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pirate Quiet Book

Yo ho yo ho a Pirate's Life for Me!!!

Yes. I admit I love pirates!

I wanted to make one ever since I made my Pirate Totes and Crayon Rolls. So here it is! (This was the "big pirate project" that I mentioned earlier in the month.) I love how it turned out! I am trying to decide if there would be enough interest for a pattern. We shall see!!!





















I loved being "snowed" in. No where to be, just time to relax and design new things! I am off to listen to some ABBA and make some new owl totes!

Ohh remember to vote for what you would like to see. The poll is just right over there....(imagine me pointing to the top of my sidebar...)

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is so cute and you are so talented!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Stinkin cute! I wish I could buy you out of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I am loving this one too. I am thinking of making another but with a 'girl' pirate instead.

    Cause we all know girls are pirates too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute! I wish I had little boys! :) You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear --- I just woke up the boys squealing in delight! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails