Monday, June 1, 2009

One Move Down...One to Go

So, we made it through the first part of our move. The other part will take place at the end of the summer. Joy. We had a fun drive across the United States and are happily settled in for the summer. I am looking forward to some time with family, friends, and some one-on-one time with my sewing machine.

Which means you can expect lots of fun things from me this summer. I am still working down my list of 'top ten projects' but I also have lots of fun tutorials in the works for y'all.

They include, but are not limited to:

1. ABC Quiet Book...that involves no sewing and about 10 bucks
2. The promised banner tutorial...is it too early for Halloween stuff?
3. Some cute little projects that involve ladybugs.

You can also expect some additions to the shop. I am working on a pattern to the ever popular Owl Tote! I hope to also whip some out this week for the shop. Crossing my fingers that they will make their debut next week sometime.

So stay tuned. I have not abandoned my shop or blog and not to sound cliche, but I have been crazy busy.

See you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything. Its going to be one busy summer for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails