Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday!



The summer months are just a huge 'birthday marathon' in my family. I had a hard time keeping up with everyone's birthdays this year...so it is without surprise that my shop's birthday totally snuck up on me.

It is crazy to think I have been Etsy for a whole year! I started it on a whim and amazed at what has evolved over the last year. I am still learning and having fun all along the way.

So to celebrate, this week I have various little things planned:
  • free shipping on all Countdown and Advent Calendars
  • two new tutorials for you all :)
  • maybe a giveaway....
  • some new items
  • whatever other ideas may pop into my head this week :)
So thanks to all of you for reading, my great customers, and family and friends for all their support.

That cupcake is looking awfully tasty....maybe I'll make some of those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails