Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lots of Stockings!

I have been making stockings like crazy! It looks and feels like Christmas at our home! I was asked to do a custom order of stockings and I love how they turned out. I am working on making the directions and applique patterns available for all the stockings. The Christmas characters I designed for us but decided to make them available in the shop too. My family all had character stockings growing up and I can't imagine anything else for stockings. I love how the cuffs turned out this year!

Character Stockings - will be our stockings!!!

santa


elf


reindeer



the cuff


A snowman one is designed and almost done!

The designs I made for a wonderful customer

candy cane


christmas tree


holly


snowflake


I am so excited for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. LeAnne, those are so cute!! I wish I was as crafty and talented as you are so that I could make some of those for my fam!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails