Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm Still Here!

I am still here! Posting will be light for the next while but I hope to post some festive Christmas projects soon.

Here is a note on Christmas Special Orders:

My available slots for Christmas special orders are filling fast! If you need to place a special order for Christmas delivery, please contact me soon. Once my slots are full, I will not be accepting any additional special orders.

Please note, special orders for Christmas will not ship until after Thanksgiving. If you need your item by a particular date, please contact to see if I can accommodate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails