Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas is Coming....

Today I sent off the last of my Christmas stocking orders...and there wasn't a line at the Post Office. :) Go on a rainy day...


Before they were packaged and sent. So pretty...oh and I already sent off 7 other stockings at the beginning of the week. Phew...lots of stockings.

Well since we are talking about stockings, last year I posted a tutorial on making a lined Christmas stocking. It really is a great method and if you need to whip up some stockings...hopefully not 13...it is a pretty quick project! (Of course the 13 I made weren't lined.) Laura, a reader of the blog, emailed me a couple of weeks ago to share her take on the lined stocking tutorial. As you can see, her stockings look great! The tutorial is really just a base for any type of stocking you want.



I am so excited that Christmas is almost here! I love this time of year.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails