Monday, November 30, 2009

Flickr Group

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was wonderful and delicious! I know ours was! I just wanted to share that I've started a Flickr group for anyone who has made an item from one of my patterns. I've had a few requests for this lately and it was something I had not thought about! So here is the link http://www.flickr.com/groups/everydaycelebrations/.

It is a public group so feel free to join. I will be adding all the pictures from the quiet books and some of the owl totes that I've made.

I hope to have some fun things coming this week. I am about done with all my Christmas special orders so I hope to be back to regular blogging soon.

Christmas is coming...I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails