Wednesday, July 14, 2010

An Oldie But A Goodie - the Owl Tote Bag

So I am working on several projects at the same time. Most of them are patterns. Yay! So hopefully in the next few weeks I will slowly begin to release some brand new ones.  In the process of working on new patterns I realized my old ones needed some editing and whatnot. So I am happy to release a new revised version of my most popular pattern, the Owl Tote. (I should also add that this version includes metric conversions.)

 With a new version I also feel the itch to offer it at a sale price...so $5.00 for three days! 
(today - MONDAY!!!!)
Head over to the shop if you are in the need for a quick and cute project.


Happy Wednesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails