Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sewing

Have any of you just need to sew or {insert favorite hobby here} to relax? Yesterday was that day for me. It helped that yesterday was chilly and kinda cloudy...the perfect day for staying in and having some one on one time with the machine. Plus, I finally cut into my stash of Sunkissed by Sweetwater. It has been sitting on my sewing table since November.

It is so purty...



I love the name of this fabric line; Sunkissed. The perfect name for a fabric line that comes out in the middle of January. Makes you long for the warmth of spring.  (BTW - I hope everyone on the east is surviving the massive blizzard....)  Did I finish the project I started? No, of course not. ;) But don't worry...it will be done soon and when I am done I think you all will love it.

While we are talking about this lovely fabric line can I just say how much I adore the quilt pattern Sweetwater just released for this fabric?


Makes me want another stash of Sunkissed just to make it. Mmmm...may have to splurge next month.

So here is to sewing...whatever the project, whatever the day...I love it.

2 comments:

  1. I've been doing the same here with all this ice. I wish I had some sunkissed to cheer me up. It really is such a pretty springy line. And that is my favorite quilt pattern with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh....love that fabric too. Cannot wait to see what you made with it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails