Monday, April 4, 2011

Searching....

FYI, Easter is coming up. Thank goodness it is late this year....that is working in my favor. I am looking for a cute dress pattern to make the annual Easter Dress. So currently I am on the hunt for a cute 2T or larger pattern. Of course it doesn't have to be an exclusive 'Easter' dress pattern, any cute little girl's dress will do. I already have some patterns that I've used and LOVED that were very simple. (i.e. -  Sweet Baby Dress by leila & ben and Lulu Dress by KustomKids) However, I am wanting to try something new. Any suggestions?

Also on the 'wish to accomplish by Easter' list are:

Positively Splendid's darling, darling Canvas Easter Baskets




















and of course a couple of bunnies from Sock and Glove
(FYI, if you don't have the book you can get the bunny pattern for FREE here.)
























Three projects by Easter. That is the plan. As soon as I find the right dress pattern....I will be good.

Hope your weekend was great!!

LeAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails