Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tried and True Recipe: Better Than Take Out Orange Chicken

It has been a looong time since I've shared a recipe. Recently, I've been in a try-new-recipes mood and I have to say that I've come across some good ones. When I saw Better Than Take Out Orange Chicken I knew I had to make it because it looked just that good. And it was.

source

Wow!!! If it wasn't for the fact that it was fried and took a little more time than I like for a weekday meal, I'd seriously make it once a week. (Yep, I do think it is better than Panda's. Of course this recipe has a has a taste of its own but it is wonderful.) FYI: If you make this, make sure you use ginger root and orange zest, they totally make this recipe. Don't use the dry stuff. Also, I didn't use chicken thighs, I just chopped up 2 large chicken breasts. It made a lot and I have plenty for leftovers. Bonus.

So there you go. This would be fun to make for a stay-in date-night, special occasion, or just because it looks that good.

Here is to trying new recipes! I love it!

Happy Thursday,

LeAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails