Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Am I the only one...

who has about 40 pages of treat/dessert/cheesecake(yum)/cookie recipes compared to only about 15 pages of main dishes in her cookbook? No? Oh good. Thanks for making me feel better. I only know this random fact right now because I am updating my family's recipe book. (I have a binder with all our family favorites in one place. I love it.) This project has been one of my 'non-sewing' projects as of late. Clearly I love treat/dessert/cheesecake(yum)/cookie recipes more than the sensible main dish recipes. Mmm...dinner tonight...Eclair Cake with a side of Chocolate Chip Cookies sounds just about right. Oh, if you want to be really tempted go check out my recipe board on Pinterest...but don't say I didn't warn you. It is almost a visual representation of my treat/dessert/cheesecake(yum)/cookie recipes to sensible dishes ratio.

Also, please tell me I'm not the only one who eats wants to eat dessert for dinner ... but only sometimes....

Happy Tuesday!

LeAnne

1 comment:

  1. I ate chocolate chip cookies for breakfast this morning (for reals!).... does that make you feel better?! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails