Friday, September 16, 2011

Almost Done...

Remember that teaser photo...from like a month ago? (Goodness, that makes me feel like the worse when it comes to deadlines...I am not normally this way people!) Anywho, just wanted to pop in and give you a sneak peek at my newset pattern that will be available on Monday, September 19th.

Halloween Countdown Calendar




This countdown calendar is perfect for any family that loves counting down the days to trick or treating. This calendar has roomy pockets to hold counters (directions included for four different styles), candy, or anything else you can think of!


You can even fit multiple counters in one pocket incase everyone needs their own counter.


 Add some embroidery for fun...


or even some little buttons too.

Use the little details you love...
(houndstooth ribbon...swoon!)

and you will end up with one darling calendar that your family will enjoy for years to come. 

See you on Monday! Oh... plan on it being at a special price, but not for long.

Happy Friday,

LeAnne

1 comment:

  1. It is adorable!! You create the most adorable patterns.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails