Monday, October 14, 2013

countdown cards + calendars + to dos

Last week my to do list was about a mile long. I was beyond thrilled when it looked like this on Saturday night:

Even better, here are some of the things I crossed off my list:

After a few years of the same look, I gave my Christmas Advent and Thanksgiving Countdown Cards a redesign and very thorough edit.


 Can be used without an Advent Calendar

 or use with a Christmas Advent Calendar.
 (Yes that is a peek of my Christmas Advent Calendars.)

 Clean, simple design. 
Cards measure approximately 3" x 4".  The cards can be printed either as 4"x6" photos, two on each print, or new this time are the cards in PDF format to print from home.
Cards include 37 activities including the 12 Symbols/Days of Christmas. Each symbol includes a description and scripture from the King James Version of the Bible.


 Again, can be used without the Thanksgiving Countdown Calendar

or with a Thanksgiving Countdown Calendar.

Clean, simple, design.
Cards measure approximately 3" x 4".  The cards can be printed either as 4"x6" photos, two on each print, or new this time are the cards in PDF format to print from home. 
Includes 35 activities focused on gratitude, traditions, faith, and building strong family relationships.
 Which brings me to...





Yes! I decided to make some this year! After being absent from my shop for a few years, I decided to make a bunch this year. I have a limited number available now in my shop and could possibly have more available after November 9th. (No guarantees!)
Phew. I am tired after all that from last week. I still have lots in the works. If you are still reading you deserve a prize. :)
Oh! I totally forgot to share this on the blog. All my patterns for Countdown Calendars are available right now for $5.00. There is still plenty of time left to make one for Thanksgiving or Christmas or even Halloween!
 



There you have it! Really if you are still reading this you really deserve a prize!

Happy Monday,

LeAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails