Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cute Crafty Ideas for the Little Guy in Your Life

I think we can all agree there isn't a shortage of cute ideas out there for little girls. (I've got a huge list of ones I want to whip up for my little miss.) Recently, I've spoken with many friends who have boys and want to see more boy ideas. You all better head over Made by Rae or MADE. This month they are 'Celebrating the Boy' by dedicating the month to cute boy projects! What a marvelous idea. I know I will be staring many of their ideas in Google Reader for future use!!!



Let me just add that I was sooo bummed when Dana's Parade Jackets didn't win during So You Think You're Crafty. That was the one tutorial from the whole event that I WAS DYING to get my hands on. I am going to have to figure out how to make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails