Friday, March 26, 2010

Update

If you ordered a lettering kit in the mail over the last week or so, they went in the mail yesterday. I only have a few more kits left and when they are gone, I will be taking a break from making the lettering kits for a bit. But not forever....

What my sewing corner looked liked yesterday....


The Color Book was an off-the-cuff idea so I totally got sidetracked from what I had planned for the shop/blog this month. Easter is next weekend and I don't have any Easter stuff yet! Yikes! Hopefully I will get a little Easter basket made up this weekend....

Thanks for reading,

LeAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails