Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Poll - Click Through to the Blog!

I know I have lots of new readers, but I am not sure what everyone is interested in seeing on this blog. So I ask you what would you like to see?

tutorials

quick projects - i.e - can be done during a nap, after work, or after the kids are down for the night

sewing basics

sew alongs - we pick a project and we make it 'together' via posting pictures and whatnot

links to good patterns/ideas on the web 
link day - people can link up and share what they are creating 

So click on through and take the poll at the top of my right side bar and let me know your thoughts! Any other thoughts/ideas? Leave me a little comment.  

Happy Thursday!

LeAnne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails