Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Classic Felt Christmas Stockings

I love Christmas Stockings. Growing up they were always my 'favorite' Christmas decoration.

I wanted to do a more simplistic stocking design this year, so I did a spin off the popular Elle tote in my shop.


Like I said, simple. But very classic and a little bit modern. {Just my style!}

 I love the two widths of ric rac. I love ric rac. {In case you hadn't noticed.} I wish I could have a wall full of every color of ric rac.

Just one last detail at the heel. Love sticking polka dots in when I get the chance. 

If you are interested in ordering, send me a convo through Etsy. I honestly don't know how many orders I will be able to take this season. So if you are serious, the sooner you order...the better!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails