Monday, February 27, 2012

shop talk

I have a couple of things to share that are going on over in the shop....


Edit to add: As of March 3rd, I am SOLD out of all my English lettering kits. Sorry! I do have a few kits left in Spanish. If you would like more information, please see this post for details. Scroll down to 'kit update'.

Thanks!

FULL kits for the colors quiet book are in stock! Yay! I've listed all the kits, so if the listing says 'sold out' I am sold out.
FYI #1: I only have FULL kits available right now. I don't have any 'just' lettering kits. Unless you want them in Spanish.
FYI #2: I am 99.9% certain I won't be offering lettering kits/full kits in the future. I've made my share of these kits over the last two years and am ready for some new projects for the shop. I may occasionally offer a handful of the kits but they will no longer be a regular item in the shop. Sorry! :)
 
After much deliberation, I've decided to offer my Owl Tote pattern for limited commercial use. I've been offering this option for a couple of weeks and so far it has gone well. The terms for commercial use are pretty typical; no mass production, redistribution, and you have to credit the design to me. To check out the full details check out the listing in the shop. (If you've purchased the pattern in the past, and would like to make these totes to sell e-mail me and we will work it out.)

I'm cleaning  out my fabric stash and listed the fabrics in the shop. Hope they can find a happy new home! I will be adding more fabric throughout the week.



Let me know if you have any questions! I hope everyone has a fantastic Monday.

Thanks for reading,

LeAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails