Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Banner

We are ready for Halloween at our house! Costumes are made, pumpkins are ready to be carved, and  the house is decorated.

Last week I made this fun Halloween Banner for my mantel and I love how it turned out. I made the banner using the Halloween Banner SVG file from Lori Whitlock. I cut the peices out using my Cricut and Sure Cuts Alot software. It was a pretty quick project and can't wait to make some more for other holidays. I hope to find some other fall/Halloween decor on sale this year and built up my stash of fall decor.


 Remember that wreath I mentioned a while back? It has been hanging happily on my mirror, love how it turned out. I also ended up making another for my front door. :) 



Just a little update. I am still working on my quilt tutorial and hope to have that done in a week or so. Can't believe we are Trick or Treating in a few days! I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween. I am especially thinking of all those on the East Coast in the path of Hurricane Sandy. It is hitting where I grew up in Maryland, so I am thinking and praying for all there.

Happy Monday!

LeAnne

1 comment:

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails