Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The One Where I Make Another Quilt...

Just popping in to say hello and share a little work in progress. I've been in a quilting storm getting this little quilt ready. These pictures are from last week when I was quilting this sweet little quilt.


I am now done with the quilt and am in the process of photographing and writing up a tutorial! Yay! I made this from the yummy Marmalade line by Bonnie and Camille. I cannot even say how much I love this line. I love everything these talented ladies do, but this has been my favorite line from them yet. The fabric is due in stores any day now...so go and grab some when you see it...it is going to go fast!

See you soon with all the details!

LeAnne :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the finished quilt! I love the fabric you used; I might have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails