Friday, January 15, 2010

Valentine's Day!

Happy New Year! Actually Happy-Middle-of-January...wow it flew by! January is always the most depressing month for me. It is the after Christmas let down and when you take down all your Christmas decorations the house always looks so bare. I often ask myself, "How do I live day to day life is such blahness." Anyways....

I have lots of new things in the works for Valentine's Day! (If you can't tell I love holidays.) I had much more 'planned' to share with you all for Christmas but it just didn't happen. I think my goal for this year will be to have the majority of my Christmas items ready in July and do a Christmas in July Celebration. Halloween to Christmas always is a blur.

Now that I am back to a regular routine after the wonderful Christmas season, I dusted off machine this week and came up with a Valentine Countdown Calendar.





It really was a quick and easy project so I've decided to make it in to a tutorial for you all. I hope to have it up on Monday so you can have plenty of time to make it for February 1st.

See you on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree about January. Plus when you are in Utah there is always the inversion. Yuck. It makes me wish I was in Flordia :)
    Your countdown looks beautiful! I cant wait for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling is that?

    Must get my Christmas tree down. . .

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails