Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lettering Kit Update

Hey everyone!

Phew. I thought I'd just cut out a few lettering kits. A few turned into lots. Right now they are available as a preorder. So if you need them you can go ahead and order them, they just will not ship until March 29th, maybe sooner. If you already ordered them, they will go out by tomorrow.

Thanks again for all the complements on the quiet book. I am so glad so many of you are making them. Well. I am excited because I hope to have a new tote bag to show you next week! (It is for boys...so stay tuned!)

Oh Happy St. Patty's Day! If you are need of an idea for a fun St. Patty's Treat, check out Our Best Bite's Mint Brownies. They were all fancy and made their own brownies. I made some today from the box and just made the frosting. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails