Monday, July 8, 2013

Lately In My Sewing Room....


I've been playing with and falling in love with Scrumptious. Super fun project coming soon. (My picture doesn't do it justice.)


Scrumptious will be available in September/October. (That is actually a layer cake, it's just rolled up.)


I've been finishing this darling baby quilt.



This may be my favorite binding fabric ever. (And favorite baby quilt I've made.)  I may have bought this print in just about all the colors available for the specific purpose of binding quilts. (Print is Jump from Happy-Go-Lucky.)

I've been listening to Christmas music and working with these Christmas fabrics. I know...it's July...forgive me. (When you are working on a Christmas project how can you NOT listen to some Christmas tunes?)


Tutorial on the way....


I've been destashing my stash. Everything is up and listed! Yay! (Except for my Vintage Modern jelly roll...can't decide whether or not to part with it!)


Oh and making way too many treats. We've had lots of reasons to make treats lately. I may or may not have invented some of those reasons just to have treats.


So that is what's happening over here. Plus all the usual summer fun. Swimming, bbqs, fireworks, trying to avoid going outside in the 117 degree weather ... What about you?

Thanks for reading,
LeAnne

1 comment:

  1. Hello Leanne,

    I just found your blog...I am about to make 4 of your Marmalade squares quilt from Moda Bake Shop. I love, love it!!! I also love your baby quilt from this post and would like to add to my, "To Make" List. Do you have a pattern for it?

    Stephanie
    blessed2quilt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails