Thursday, September 10, 2009

More Halloween Goodness & Halloween Countdown Calendars

Remember this from last year? This year's are a little different in the size. Both the calendar body and pockets are smaller, but still big enough for a candy treat or good sized counter.

Well here are this year's versions...think I already shared this one.



This one is one of a kind, no more material available...I love the little bat!

Then here is the 2009 version...

.

I love it! I am going crazy with ric rac lately...can't get enough of it! I also went kinda crazy with the counters for this one.



The spider and witch may look familiar...they are from the 'boo' Quiet Book. I've had a couple of emails about where people can get the pattern. The pattern and kit are available here.



Halloween has been everywhere in my house lately...I am ready to make the switch to Christmas items. My favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails